Echoview is committed to providing compatibility with an unrivalled range of active echosounders and sonars.
Our close and ongoing collaborations with hardware manufacturers and the broader hydroacoustic research community results in Echoview 13 supporting additional hardware and updates to existing file formats.
Echoview 13 will include support for:
- Blueprint Subsea Oculus series: multibeam imaging sonar data
- R2Sonic Sonic series: multibeam raw water column data recorded by QINSy or HYPACK
- Simrad SU90, MF90, CS90, ST90, SX90 and SY50 omni sonars, and SN90 fishery sonar: data recorded to the ICES SONAR-netCDF4 convention
- Teledyne Reson s7k data files containing record 7042 multibeam compressed water column data
- NORBIT Winghead and WBMS multibeam sonar data recorded to s7k format
- Teledyne Odom MB2 multibeam echosounder data recorded to s7k format
- Nortek Signature VM systems: NMEA and ANPP GPS measurements recorded alongside their echosounder data
These additions build on our already extensive list of compatible systems - Echoview supports data from over 75 echosounders and sonars across 17 brands. For a full list please see here.
Echoview 13 will be available in the second half of 2022.
Did you spot our previous sneak peeks?
- Easy image exports from echograms
- New operators plus bonus features in existing operators
- Changes to the Dataflow and Filesets windows
- Interface improvements for easier data processing
For the latest news and updates, please join our mailing list.