With more than 25 years in collaboration with the active acoustic community, Echoview Software are your trusted hydroacoustic experts
Echoview Software’s team of highly skilled professionals offer global expertise in applying hydroacoustic techniques to support a wide range of research and assessments involving aquatic ecosystems, organisms (fish and zooplankton), macroalgae and other vegetation in marine, estuarine, and freshwater environments. With our deep understanding of echosounder and sonar technology (including single beam and multibeam), we offer a comprehensive range of cost-effective specialized solutions to meet your needs.
Echoview is the gold standard hydroacoustic data processing software for echosounder and sonar data, and as the creators, we know Echoview better than anyone! We excel in developing comprehensive hydroacoustic science and software solutions for governments, scientists, commercial fishers, and non-government organizations. Our service portfolio encompasses a broad range of fields spanning scientific research, aquaculture, commercial fishing, environmental monitoring, and more. We have the expertise to help you achieve your underwater research goals.
We cater to a diverse range of clientele, including existing Echoview license holders as well as those seeking to fully outsource their data processing.
We have the knowledge and capabilities to assist your projects and ensure that outcomes are achieved on time and within budget. From study design to instrument selection, field operations, data processing, analyses, interpretation, document preparation, and more, we ensure you will achieve the best results.
Our team comprises highly skilled experts in hydroacoustics, fisheries science, data processing, software development, physics, biology, mathematics, engineering, education, and more. We offer a wealth of knowledge and practical experience to provide comprehensive support for our clients' needs. Collaboratively, we deliver valuable insights, scientific guidance, and ensure effective use of our software solutions.
We offer a broad range of services to cater to your specific needs. We've provided a few examples below but if you have something different in mind, please get in touch with us to find out how we can assist you.
Get a head start on your project with our professional data processing services. Engage us to provide your post processing analysis and methodologies. Our science team holds more than 80 combined years of experience working in hydroacoustics research and/or at Echoview Software, and can provide you with:
- In-house echosounder and sonar data analysis across supported instruments, including single beam echosounders, multibeam echosounders, imaging sonars and acoustic cameras, omnisonars and scanning sonars, and acoustic Doppler current profilers. We’ll do the work for you.
- Customized workflow designs, for you to achieve specific project objectives and produce actionable insights.
- Empowerment through knowledge transfer and tool development, enabling you to independently manage future data processing and create self-sufficient data solutions.
- Success in your immediate project goals, along with the cultivation of long-term capabilities within your organization.
Scientific echosounder calibration
Ensuring correct calibration of your echosounder is a vital step in achieving accurate and reliable data collection for quantitative research.
Let us assist you with our comprehensive calibration services, including:
- Onsite calibration, to ensure your echosounder characterization is performed accurately and according to industry best practices.
- Onsite training, to empower you to manage your current and future calibration operations in the field.
- Remote calibration consulting, providing support for your echosounder calibration efforts including preparation, equipment, hardware configuration, data review, interpretation of results, and reporting.
- Detailed documentation, where we can generate standard operating procedures containing best-practice instructions for your echosounder calibrations, serving as a valuable reference for you to continue consistent and reliable calibrations that monitor instrument performance into the future.
Tailored software development
Echoview Software provides software development services. Whether you need:
- A new feature incorporated into our software, such as an algorithm or compatibility for a new file format,
- Scripts to automate your analyses, making data processing more efficient and reducing your hands-on time requirements,
- Machine learning model development, by finding new ways to solve problems,
- A fully customized application, written for your requirements,
…we can deliver the capabilities you need.
Consider partnering with us to develop tailored routines, customized results for your specific projects, and solutions that align perfectly with your needs.
We are experienced in assessing requirements, designing and prototyping features, and applying quality assurance practices to ensure the best result when developing new features or applications.
Training and workshops
We offer training courses covering a range of topics, from hydroacoustic theory to practical use of our software. We can also provide private workshops that are meticulously customized to meet your specific requirements. Whether you prefer online sessions or in-person services at a location of your choice, we're committed to providing a flexible and personalized educational experience that ensures your team gains the knowledge and skills needed to excel in hydroacoustic data collection, processing and interpretation.