Kongsberg Maritime have an opening for a Product Advisor in Horten, Norway
Application deadline: 3 August 2022
Work location: Strandpromenaden in Horten, Norway
Kongsberg Maritime are looking for an enthusiastic and knowledgeable Product Advisor – Biological Oceanographer. The candidate will be part of the Ocean Science team delivering acoustic and digital solutions for science and sustainable operation.
You will be or become their expert on Biological Oceanography. As the Product Advisor, you should be curious, explorative and bring your professional proficiency towards colleagues, customers, and the research environment. You will be involved in the design and development of new products and solutions and explore new applications for their large range of new and existing products. You will support and collaborate with their experts world-wide on a variety of ocean related topics.
- Expert (or become their expert) on Biological Oceanography
- Collaborate with and support users of Kongsberg Maritime products in common projects
- Participate in developing new products in both the design and testing phase
- Explore new applications for products
- Teach internally and externally on applications and solutions
- Analyse data from Kongsberg Maritime solutions
- Present at conferences and exhibitions
Qualifications and experience
- Master of Science or Ph.D. in Biological Oceanography with a few years of experience. Recent graduates are also encouraged to apply
- Experienced user of data analysis tools, such as Matlab, Python, R, and others
For more information about this position, please visit.