We are excited to announce that registration is now open for a free 1-day Echoview workshop to be held in Concepción, Chile during the SPRFMO Symposium on the State of the Art of Habitat Monitoring.
Thu 9 Nov 2023, 09:00-17:00
Concepción, Chile. The venue will be determined based on numbers.
The workshop will focus on practical approaches for processing echosounder data, structured around three key themes,
- Detection of the oxygen-minimum zone (OMZ) in single-beam echosounder data
- Omnidirectional multibeam-echosounder (omnisonar) data processing
- SeapiX multibeam-echosounder data processing
Dr Toby Jarvis, Echoview Software
Click here to register. This workshop is free and is applicable for all levels of experience.
The registration deadline is 13 Oct 2023.
- Refreshments will be provided (morning/afternoon tea, lunch).
- Interpretation service will be provided (English/Spanish).
- Attendees are encouraged to bring their own laptops and to follow along in Echoview with the workshop materials.
- For those wishing to follow along, a temporary Echoview license will be provided for use during the workshop.
- Full instructions for workshop preparation will be provided upon registration.
We are grateful to the symposium organisers for encouraging and supporting this workshop, and for organising the venue, refreshments and interpretation service.