The latest Echoview newsletter is out now
In this issue we look at:
- New Code operator tutorial: Unlock the true power of the Code operator in Echoview with our comprehensive and easy-to-follow tutorial.
- Echoview user story: we caught up with Dr. Robert Levine, a Research Physical Scientist at the NOAA Alaska Fisheries Science Center. We are grateful for the opportunity to learn more about his work and are delighted to present his story.
- Echoview 14 and Windows 8.1: Echoview 14 will not be compatible with Windows 8.1, and may only be installed on computers running Windows 10 or 11 (64-bit editions).
- Have you tried Echoview 13.1? Echoview 13.1, our latest update, has a range of user-requested features, alongside general stability and performance enhancements
- Welcome to new staff: Meet Mike, Chelsey, Ziggy and Priya
- Upcoming training
- Conference and events
To read the newsletter in full, please visit here.
To join our mailing list, please click here.