Discover the capabilities of Echoview 13.1 today!
Echoview 13.1 is a free upgrade for anyone with licensed access to Echoview 13.
We strongly recommend updating to this version if you are working with EK80 wideband data or are echo counting.
Our latest update introduces a helpful selection of user-requested features that are listed below, alongside general stability and performance enhancements.
- Updated calculations for Sv(f) in Simrad EK80 wideband data analyses
- Corrected volume calculations for single target analyses
- Settings to customize the appearance of regions
- The ability to set independent Sa correction and transducer gain values for varying pulse lengths within the same fileset of Simrad data
- Support for R2Sonic TruePix data
- Support for Simrad EK80 files that contain blank ApplicationName values
And more! See our release notes for a complete list of new features.
To install Echoview 13.1, launch Echoview and select the "Check for Updates" option in the Help menu, or download the installation package here. For inquiries regarding licensed access to Echoview 13.1, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We value your feedback! Please share your feature requests with us at email@example.com for future updates.