Echoview 12.1 is here
Our development team has been busy enhancing your Echoview experience! Introducing Echoview 12.1 - a free upgrade available now for anyone with licensed access to Echoview 12.
12.1 provides a short-but-sweet selection of new, user-requested features for improving your data processing capabilities in our best practice and easy-to-use software.
Please contact email@example.com to find out if your license has access to Echoview 12 and 12.1.
Echoview 12.1 includes:
- Supporting new hardware - Furuno’s FSV-30R *.fsv and FSV-25 *.nc data file formats and Teledyne BlueView *.son files recorded with ProViewer versions 4.5 and 4.6
- Operating systems - now Microsoft Windows 11 compatible
- Calibration improvements - flexibility with settings and dialogs
- MATLAB exports - even more data types can be exported
- Workspaces extended - now applicable to templates
- Data information - more feedback in the Details panel
- New shortcuts - new key combinations and more
For details, please read our release notes here.
To install Echoview 12.1, please start Echoview and use the Help menu option to Check for Updates, or download the installation package on our website here. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to find out if your license has access to Echoview 12 and 12.1.
As always, be sure to contact email@example.com with your feature requests for inclusion in future updates!