Position - Software Developer
Echoview Software is the global leader in hydroacoustic data visualization and analysis software for the assessment of aquatic environments. The company’s product, Echoview®, is trusted by hundreds of organisations in over 60 countries and is the standard for advanced hydroacoustic studies in marine and freshwater ecosystems.
Reporting to the Development Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- designing and developing Windows-based, desktop applications
- writing, testing, and debugging C++ code for the Echoview application suite
- developing requirements and designing specifications for new modules
- writing software source code to meet agreed specifications.
What we are looking for
- Software engineering experience in Windows applications
- Tertiary qualification related to computer science or physics, mathematics, or engineering
- Good English communications skills – both written and verbal
- The right to work in Australia
- Software engineering experience in C++
- Familiarity with physics and mathematics
What we offer
- Competitive salary package
- Central location in historic Battery Point
- Professional and friendly environment
- Flexible working arrangements
- Working culture that celebrates diversity and equal opportunity
- Opportunity to shape and grow the role
Please forward enquiries and applications to email@example.com before close of business Friday 30 July 2021.